Does your deck look like this?
Would you like it to look like this?
Our Deck Refinishing Process
Step 1 - Preparation Includes:
- Power washing of deck area that is getting retreated.
- Sanding down of any boards as needed
- Use of stain remover and deck renew on flooring if needed.
Step 2 - Application of Stain/ Sealer
- Stain will be applied with brush and stain pad for consistency
- Second coat if applicable will be applied using a wet application. Applying second coat before first coat dries.
Step 3 - Clean Up and Final Inspection
- Area around deck will be cleaned of all stain remnants.
- Drop cloths picked up and clients yard is to be left just as it was found.
- Final inspection to be done with homeowner upon completion before final payment is made.
GROUPON CUSTOMERS CLICK GROUPON LOGO